Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas trees are everywhere..

I went to clinic this morning, I saw Christmas tree at O&G clinic, I passed by Outpatient Pharmacy, I saw another tiny blinking christmas tree, I went to Male Medical Ward I saw a big christmas tree then I went to punch my attendance card just now, I also saw a christmas tree in O&G ward.. Yeahh, Christmas tree are everywhere.. Simbolizes that Christmas is coming very soon...

I was MC yesterday.. Watch Liverpool VS MU with my bro and neighbour (Bonong) at home and drink beers.. As expected MU won the match.. 2 of them are Liverpool fanatic but me? I'm not into either Liverpool or MU... I'm a Chelsea loyal fan hehe.. The match was awesome as Liverpool trying thier very best to fight but still MU lead the game untill the last minute.. Well done Liverpool... MU? Malas la mau puji..hehehe.. Kan best kalu sekali-sekala MU kalah.. Baru gempak!!!

Then, woke up at 5.30am, felt so lazy to go to work.. At 6.30am, I called my staff to change my appointment and told them that I'm MC.. Then, woke up at 10am due to unknown calls... 1st no was 014-6***.. I didnt recongnize that num so I just let my hp ringing... Then, again another no appear 087-33***** I tought it was a call from Klinik Kesihatan Sook, so I didn't pick up my hp untill 3 miscalled from the same num.. the 4th time I answered.. It was actually a call from Sabah Medical Centre (SMC), ask me to come for interview.. Another call was from from private number, asking for my mom's maiden name.. CIMB bank mangkali tu, x berapa dengar tu suara... Hp sa hp lama bah, my first and the only Hp I have, since 2003 lagi.. X budjet mau beli yang baru..huhuhu

My aunty next door ask to go out to Keningau.. Yupp, at the same time got a lotta things to do in Pekan including JPA thingy, bank in money for my younger bro & sis in KL (they cannot come home for Christmas).. So I just gave them money for shopping (my christmas gift for them).. Spending some time settled up presents for my aunties and uncles and book hampers from Hiap Lee for children as christmas gifts.. Then, fetch my bro at Hospital and finally came home.. So tired but at least I settled up a lotta things in one day..

So for today, so many things to settle up in Hospital.. Dude, I just MC for one day but a lotta of people looking for me.. I just came back from ICU, and the nurse said that Dr Premala is looking for me yesterday, call me for several times, teriak sana teriak sini, but my HP was not reachable... In addition of that, some of the nurse in male ward tought I MC untill 19, got 3 referrals from there... Next time, I won't apply MC on monday la.. Kalau x pun, terpaksa buat surat "Kenyataan Pegawai Meninggalkan Pejabat"..Duhh..

Today, having lunch with one of the pharmacist here, from Kelantan.. Damn my tounge cannot speak Kelate slang anymore..Hahaha... He just talk about fact, fact and fact.. Boringlah... I just sometime change the topic.. Having lunch in Rahmat Restaurant, one of the most famous restaurant in Keningau.. cakap jak Kedai Makan Rahmat semua org Keningau tahu kan...

Next week is Christmas.. Got volleyball tournament on this 22 and 23.. Actually malas mau join tapi kena ajak suda..Haiyaaa, dekat2 Krismas ni mcm malas mau ada tournament.. The tournament is organize by Kg Bayangan..

The clock strikes 5.49pm already.. Usually at this time I'm already at home... Dun have time for blogging today during office hours.. So, spending my time now for blogging..Hehehe.. Does tommorow is another bad day for me..? Hopefully not...

So, I'm going back now.. It was raining here since hours ago.. Isn't it suppose to be snowing??

3 comments:

LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...

kalau ko kena di sini Putrajaya,napatai kali ko...sakit2 pun kana paksa juga kerja..apa buli buat sini headquaters kan..

Anonymous said...

Malas sia oh Liverpool kalah.. 1 kusung lg tu... alang2 btul...

Have a happy and pleasant christmas mr Fred :)

FredDass said...

Mr. Leo Fantasia: Ba ko tau la kan Keningau ba ni, kalu emergency MC tu paham2 jak la.. Kogutan..Huhuhu..

Mr. Cicak: Tu la kan kesian betul woo.. But I think Liverpool did thier best oready rite!! Can see that from the way they play..