Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My friend's wedding..

The day has come where I have to be a Bestmen for my friend's wedding in Tuaran.. After fulfill my responsibility as Malaysian during the election day, I rushed to Tung Ma bus station to catch a bus to KK at 10am..

Preparation.. A night before the wedding day.. We finished decorate everything at 3am..Waaa. mengantuk wooo...




Will you marry me.. Yus, pinjam dulu sumandak ko kio...

Event at church..

The marching ceremony


Got pictured with a Dentist (Eve), interframed by a Nurse Educator (Rosie)..

At Groom's house



With x-USM student who showed up that day.. Nice meeting u all guys..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the third last picture looks like you have just won a prize from a competition...hehehe....

mana gambar ko pakai kot?

Anonymous said...

eh ada pula...ndak notice tadi hehe

FredDass said...

Is it Chegu.. Hahaha..